The Sofamel VTBR-3/36 is a two-pole voltage detector that can be used to detect voltages from 3 to 36kV. It is designed for use in electrical installations where it is necessary to detect the presence of voltage.
The Sofamel VTBR-3/36 Bipolar Voltage Detector is a two-pole voltage detector (live line detector) with high impedance probes for MV networks and with optical signalling of voltage presence. The Sofamel VTBR-3/36 Bipolar Voltage Detector is for indoor use and works with no battery.
Sofamel VTBR-3/36 Bipolar Voltage Detector features
- External checking device with battery included.
- Supplied in a carrying bag to store and transport the equipment.
- Manufactured according with IEC 61481 standard.
- Range of use voltage: From 3 to 36 kV AC.
- Optical indication via LED.
- Frequency: 50 Hz.
- For indoor use.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.