The Sofamel VT-150/420-U is a 150 to 420kV IEC high voltage detector that can be used to accurately detect and measure the level of high voltage present in a system. This device is designed to be used in a wide range of applications, including electrical utility systems, industrial plants, and other critical infrastructure.
The Sofamel VT-150/420-U IEC High Voltage Detector electronic voltage detector with micro controller. The Sofamel VT-150/420-U IEC High Voltage Detector has a new feature where a pulse of light makes direct contact detection and ensures a safe indication even in conflicting electric field environments.
Sofamel VT-150/420-U IEC High Voltage Detector features
- Rated voltage: 150 to 420 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C.
- Self-checking device for its complete circuit.
- Self-ignition when voltage presence.
- Auto-turn into sleep mode after two minutes of voltage absence. Less than
- 1µA consumption in this mode.
- Indication of voltage presence by means of high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer.
- Indication of voltage absence by means of high luminosity green LED.
- Power supply 9V alkaline battery, type 6LR61.
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropiate insulating pole to the voltage detector.
- End fitting to the pole by Universal type.
- Supplied in a rigid plastic box with battery included.
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + Amend 1:2009 and UNE 61243-1.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.