Sofamel Sgm-50 Insulated Composite Gloves – 61.0 Cal/cm²
Sofamel Insulating Composite Gloves are protective gloves allow the wearer to complete their work in total safety.
SOFAMEL SGM-50 INSULATED COMPOSITE GLOVES features include:
- Available sizes: 9, 10
- Class: 0, Insulating Properties ATPV 61.0 cal/cm²
- Length: 360mm
- Categories: R, C
- Maximum Proof Test Voltage of 5000A AC
- Working Voltage: 1000V AC
- Withstand Voltage Maximum of 10000V AC
- Supreme Grip Finishing on palm and fingers
- Chlorinated Inside Finishing
- Average tensile strength: 16 MPa
- Average elongation at break: 600%
- Tension set: 15%
- Extensively tested for resistance to cutting, abrasion, tearing, penetration and low temperatures
Meaning of letters in ‘Categories’: A: Acid / Z: Ozone / H: Oil / C: Very low temperature / R: A+Z+H resistance.
Available in sizes 9 and 10. Please state size required when ordering.
Available colours: Orange
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.