UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detector
UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detectors are advanced modern Partial Discharge Testers equipped with wireless connectivity and microSD memory card.
UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detectors are easy to use, handheld testers faturing many real time analytical features. Thanks to the advanced hardware the UltraTEV Plus2 have a true ability to distinguish true PD from noise and other interference.
These PD detectors were designed with inspections ease in mind. The instrument helps the user understand and analyse the results by interpreting the data and display clear information and instructions. The results can be transferred to your PC for further analysis thanks to built in WiFi and USB ports. The data can be securely stored on microSD memory card.
The new survey functionality allows to store asset specific descriptions and help navigate through the survey process.
The additional benefit is the ability of testing for the PD within cables using the Radio Frequency Current Transformers.
UltraTEV Plus2 Partial Discharge Detectors Features:
- Provides numerical and audible ultrasonic readings for classification of PD
- Provides numerical and audible TEV readings for interpretation of PD
- Built in USB and WiFi ports allows for data transfer
- Intelligent interface is easy to follow and offers guide and support during surveys
- Large backlit colour touch screen and keypad
- Ergonomic and ruggedised design
- Compatible with all UltraTEV Plus+ accessories
- Long-life rechargeable Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery built in
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.