The Sofamel VTE-5/36U is a high voltage detector that can be used to measure voltages from 5 to 36 kV. It is a compact and lightweight device that is easy to use. The Sofamel VTE-5/36U is the perfect tool for measuring high voltage levels.
The Sofamel VTE-5/36U Electronic High Voltage Detector is an optical and acoustic electronic voltage detector..The Sofamel VTE-5/36U Std Electronic Voltage Detector offers advanced technology with duplicated acquisition that guarantees a perfect safe indication even in conflicting electric field environments.
Sofamel VTE-5/36U Std Electronic Voltage Detector features
- Rated voltage: 5 to 36 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Supplied with carrying bag for pole and rigid plastic box to store and transport the voltage detector
- Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer
- Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED
- Low battery is indicated by orange LED
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropriate insulating pole to the voltage detector. End fitting to the pole by Universal type.
- Manufactured following IEC 61243 Standard (except range)
Operating Pole not included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.