The Sofamel VT-OA DC Railway Voltage Detector is designed for use in detecting voltage on overhead power lines. The detector has an LED indicator that shows the presence of a voltage, and an audible alarm that sounds when voltage is detected.
The Sofamel VT-OA DC Railway Voltage Detector is a railway live line detector with a voltage range of DC voltage 500 V to 5.000 V and operating temperature of -25°C to 55°C. The Sofamel VT-OA DC Railway Voltage Detector features a full self-checking system with automatic disconnection after two minutes without detection.
Sofamel VT-OA DC Railway Voltage Detector features
- Voltage range of DC voltage 500 V to 5.000 V
- Humidity Range: 20 to 96 %.
- Indication of alert status: High luminosity green LED.
- Optical indication: High luminosity red LED in threshold 1. High luminosity red+orange LED in threshold 2.
- Acoustic indication: Different frequency high pressure acoustic buzzer for each threshold.
- Battery: 9v battery, type 6LR61.
- Earthing cable: Extra flexible cable with silicon sheath and 6m long (possibility of other lengths at customer’s request).
- Required insulation pole:With universal head (not included).
- Automatic start-up:Automatic start-up system using detection of voltage (approx. 500 V DC).
- Electrode: Possibility of exchanging electrode.
- Threshold voltage:Threshold 1 – From 500 to 1.000 V. Threshold 2 – From 1.000 to 2.000 V.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.