Sofamel VT-66/220-U, 66 to 220 kV IEC High Tech Voltage Detector
The Sofamel VT-66/220-U is an IEC high voltage detector specifically designed to measure voltages in the range of 66 to 220 kV. The Sofamel VT-66/220-U is a reliable and accurate high voltage detector that is easy to use. It is an essential tool for anyone working with high voltages.
The Sofamel VT-66/220-U IEC High Voltage Detector is an electronic voltage detector by micro controller. The unit is equipped with a new advanced feature where a pulse of light makes direct contact detection and ensures a safe and reliable indication even in conflicting electric field environments.
- Rated voltage: 66 to 220 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Self-checking mode
- Self-ignition when detects voltage presence
- Sleep mode – less than 1µA power consumption in this mode
- Voltage presence is indicated by red leds and high pitch buzzer signal
- Voltage absence is indicated by green led
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery, type 6LR61.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can be attached to universal adapter ended poles
- Supplied in a tough plastic box with battery included
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + Amend 1:2009 and UNE 61243-1
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.