The Sofamel VT-45/420-U is a high tech voltage detector that can measure voltages from 45 to 420kV. It is easy to use and provides accurate measurements, making it ideal for use in a variety of settings. The Sofamel VT-45/420-U is a reliable and essential tool for any electrical engineer or technician.
The Sofamel VT-45/420-U High Voltage Detector is a voltage detector operated by micro controller. This High Voltage Detector has a new advanced feature where a pulse of light makes direct contact detection thus offering excellent indication even in conflicting electric field environments.
- Rated voltage: 45 to 420 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C.
- Self-checking function
- Self-ignition when voltage presence
- Auto sleep function for extended battery life
- The presence of voltage indicated visually (red leds) and acustically (buzzer)
- The absence of voltage indicated by green led
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery, type 6LR61
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be operated from any universally ended pole
- Comes in a strong plastic box with battery included
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.