The Sofamel VT-4/12-U is a high voltage detector that can be used to measure voltages up to 12kV. It is compact and easy to use, making it ideal for use in a wide range of applications. The VT-4/12-U can be used to measure voltages in electrical systems, as well as in industrial and research applications.
The Sofamel VT-4/12-U IEC 4 to 12kV High Voltage Detector is an optical and acoustic electronic voltage detector by micro controller and direct contact detection.
- Rated voltage: 4 to 12 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Voltage presence indicated by red LED and acoustic buzzer
- Voltage absence indicated by green LED
- Low battery indicated by orange LED
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Supplied in a rigid plastic box with batteries included
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + A1:2009.UNE 61243-1:2003
Operating Rod not included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.