The Sofamel VT-3/10U is a high voltage detector specifically designed to help ensure the safety of workers during the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment. This device can be used to measure voltages up to 10kV, making it ideal for use in a variety of applications.
The Sofamel VT-3/10U IEC Electronic Voltage Detector is an optical and acoustic electronic voltage detector by micro controller and direct contact detection.
Sofamel VT-3/10U IEC Electronic Voltage Detector features
- Rated voltage: 3 to 10 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer
- Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED
- Low battery is indicated by orange LED
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropriate insulating pole to the voltage detector
- End fitting to the pole by Universal type
- Supplied in a rigid plastic box with batteries included
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + A1:2009.UNE 61243-1:2003
Operating Rod not included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.