The Sofamel VT-22/66-U is a high voltage detector that is specifically designed to measure and detect voltages in the range of 22 to 66kV. It is made from high quality materials, ensuring durability and long lasting performance. Additionally, the VT-22/66-U is easy to use, making it perfect for any application.
The Sofamel VT-22/66-U IEC Electronic Voltage Detector is an optical and acoustic electronic voltage detector operated by micro controller and direct contact detection.
- Rated voltage: 22 to 66 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Voltage presence indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer
- Voltage absence indicated by high luminosity green LED
- Low battery indicated by orange LED
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropriate insulating pole to the voltage detector
- Supplied in a rigid plastic box with batteries included
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + A1:2009.UNE 61243-1:2003
Operating Rod not included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.