Sofamel VT-15/45-U IEC 15 to 45kV High Voltage Detector
The Sofamel VT-15/45-U IEC 15 to 45kV High Voltage Detector is a precision instrument designed for detecting and measuring high voltages in electrical circuits. It can be used to measure voltages up to 45 kV, making it ideal for use in industrial, commercial, and scientific applications.
The Sofamel VT-15/45-U IEC 15 to 45kV High Voltage Detector is a visual and audible electronic voltage detector by contact detection and micro controller.
- Rated voltage: 15 to 45 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Voltage presence is displayed by high luminosity red LED and high pitch pressure buzzer
- Voltage absence is displayed by high luminosity green LED
- Low battery is displayed by orange LED
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- For indoor and outdoor application
- End fitting to the pole by Universal type
- Supplied in a plastic carry box with batteries included
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + A1:2009.UNE 61243-1:2003
Operating Rod not included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.