The Sofamel VT-11/33U is a high voltage detector that is designed to work with IEC 11 to 33kV systems. It has a wide input voltage range, making it ideal for use in a variety of applications. The Sofamel VT-11/33U is easy to use.
The Sofamel VT-11/33U IEC Electronic Voltage Detector is an optical and acoustic electronic voltage detector by micro controller and direct contact detection.
Sofamel VT-11/33U IEC Electronic Voltage Detector features
- Rated voltage: 11 to 33 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer
- Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED
- Low battery is indicated by orange LED
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropriate insulating pole to the voltage detector
- End fitting to the pole by Universal type
- Supplied in a rigid plastic box with batteries included
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + A1:2009.UNE 61243-1:2003
Operating Rod not included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.