The Sofamel VT-10/30U IEC 10 to 30kV High Voltage Detector is a simple, accurate and reliable way to detect the presence of high voltage. The bright LED display will indicate the presence of voltage. With a wide operating range of 10 to 30kV, this detector can be used for a variety of applications.
The Sofamel VT-10/30U IEC Electronic Voltage Detector is an optical and acoustic electronic voltage detector by micro controller and direct contact detection.
Sofamel VT-10/30U IEC Electronic Voltage Detector features
- Rated voltage: 10 to 30 kV
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Voltage presence is indicated by high luminosity red LED and high acoustic pressure buzzer
- Voltage absence is indicated by high luminosity green LED
- Low battery is indicated by orange LED
- Work temperature range: from -25°C to +55°C
- Indoor and outdoor use by appropriate insulating pole to the voltage detector
- End fitting to the pole by Universal type
- Supplied in a rigid plastic box with batteries included
- In accordance with IEC 61243-1:2003 + A1:2009.UNE 61243-1:2003
Operating pole not included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.