The Sofamel PATC-MPUB/5050 Short Circuiting & Earthing Kit is phase earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage substations. Sofamel PATC-MPUB/5050 Short Circuiting & Earthing Kit‘s main reason for being installed, is to ensure a repair operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible return voltage during repair operations.
The Sofamel PATC-MPUB/5050 Short Circuiting & Earthing Kit MPU clamp is fixed on bare cylindrical conductors, fixed points flat bars, and bending bus-bars by screw tightening, in accordance with IEC 61230 standard.
Sofamel PATC-MPUB/5050 Short Circuiting & Earthing Kit contents
- 3 MPU aluminium alloy clamps closing by screw and bayonet fixing (MPU/B) or hexagonal-12
- (MPU/H). For cylindrical conductors with diameter between 4 and 30 mm, 45 mm max. flat bars, 45 mm max. bending bus-bars and between 20 and 25 mm fixing points.
- 3 copper cables with PVC insulation of (25/35/50) mm2 section and 0,75 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of (25/35/50) mm2 section and 2 m long.
- 1 rubber-insulated trifurcating connector.
- 1 TT-38A self-milling earthing lathe.
- 1 1,5 m telescopic pole with three sections.
- 1 metallic case to store and transport the equipment.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.