Sofamel’s PATL-MPUB Earthing and Short Circuit Equipment is the ideal solution for earthing and short circuit protection.The equipment is easy to use and install, and is perfect for any application where reliable earthing and short circuit protection is required.
The main goal of the Sofamel Earthing kit is to provide operator’s safety and protection against an accidental voltage return during repair and maintenance of the overhead electricity lines.
The MPU clamp is attached on the conductors and secured by a screw. The equipment also features MPUP carrier that allows lifting and securing three clamps at the same time.
The kit complies with IEC 61230 standard.
Sofamel Earthing and Short Circuit Equipment contents:
- 2 x MPU clamps made of aluminium alloy with securing screw to be used on conductors with diameter ranging from 4 mm to 30 mm, flat bars up to 45 mm, bending bus-bars up to 45 mm and fixing points – from 20 to 25 mm
- 1 x MPUP carrier clamp made of aluminium alloy with locking screw for use on cylindrical conductors with diameter ranging from 4 mm to 30mm, flat bars up to 45 mm (depending on model), bending bus-bars up to 45 mm and fixing points between 20 and 25 mm
- 2 x PVC insulated copper cables (16 / 25 / 35 mm2 section – depending on model); lenght: 2.5 m
- 1 x copper cable with PVC insulation (16 / 25 / 35 mm2 section – depending on model); 15 m long
- 1 x TT-38A milling earthing lathe
- 1 x earthing rod
- 1 x telescopic pole (1,10m when folded and 2m when extended) with anchorage button
- 1 x plastic case
- 1 x bag for the earthing rod
Sofamel Earthing and Short Circuit Equipment for Medium Voltage overhead lines
|CODE||REFERENCE||SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT MAX. ICC|
|660290||PATL-MPUB / 1616||4.0 KA / 1s|
|660300||PATL-MPUB / 2516||6.9 KA / 1s|
|660310||PATL-MPUB / 3525||9.0 KA / 1s|
Sofamel PATL-MPUB Earthing and Short Circuit Equipment Data Sheet
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.