The Sofamel PATL-MC Earthing and short-circuit kit is the perfect choice for electricians and technicians who need to quickly and safely ground electrical systems. The kit includes an standard plastic carry case, an earthing rod, a telescopic pole, and many other contents.
The Sofamel PATL-MC Earthing and short-circuit kit is to be used on medium voltage overhead lines.
The equipment is designed to prevent shock from returning voltages.
The MC clamp is secured in place by pressure and can be removed by the operating hook. Three clamps can be locked in place simultaneusly.
The kit complies with IEC 61230 standard.
Sofamel PATL-MC Earthing and short-circuit kit contents:
- 3 x MC aluminium alloy clamps with automatic activation fastening for cylindrical conductors with diameter ranging from 3 to 20 mm
- 1 x dispenser head with hook and M-10 thread
- 2 x copper cables with PVC insulation (16 / 25 / 35 mm2 section – depending on model) – 2.5m long
- 1 x PVC insulated copper cable (16 / 25 mm2 section – depending on model); lenght: 15 m
- 1 x metallic coil to store the 15 m earthing cable
- 1 x telescopic pole (1.1 m when folded and 2 m when extended) with anchorage button
- 1 x earthing rod
- 1 x plastic carry case
- 1 x rods storage bag
Sofamel Earthing and Short Circuit Equipment for Medium Voltage overhead lines
|CODE||REFERENCE||SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT MAX. ICC|
|660225||PATL-MC / 1616||4.0 KA / 1s|
|660230||PATL-MC / 2616||6.9 KA / 1s|
|660240||PATL-MC / 3525||9.0 KA / 1s|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.