Regeltex Insulated Gloves (Class 00 – 4)
Our range of Regeltex Insulated Gloves (Class 00 – 4) for live working complies with the specifications of the European standard EN 60903:2003 and the international standard IEC 60903:2014.
Likewise, our production is subjected to a system for ensuring EC quality of production by means of monitoring to implement article 11b of the 89/686/EEC directive relating to Personal Protective Equipment which classifies insulating gloves for live working in category III (mortal risks).
REGELTEX INSULATED GLOVES (CLASS 00 – 4) FEATURES
- Regeltex insulated gloves Class 00 – 500V
- Regeltex insulated gloves Class 0 – 1kV
- Regeltex insulated gloves Class 1 – 7.5kV
- Regeltex insulated gloves Class 2 – 17kV
- Regeltex insulated gloves Class 3 – 26.5kV
- Regeltex insulated gloves Class 4 – 36kV
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.