ProGARM 6458 Linesman Coverall, Anti-Static, 9.5 cal/cm²
If you work within the energy and utility sector you will require a coverall that allows you to work in a harness, that is light weight, comfortable and is easily donned. The ProGARM 6458 Linesman Coverall is just what you need, with its supersoft lightweight 240gms fabric it allows superb ease of movement. It has expandable ankles, elasticated waist line and pockets designed for harness usage. It also offers increased protection by inserting knee pads in the knee pockets of the coverall.
This ProGARM 6458, Anti-Static, 9.5 cal/cm² Linesman Coverall is of Premium quality with VXS+ super soft 240gms fabric designed specifically for workers in the Utility and Energy markets requiring a lighter weight fabric and a garment that can be worn in conjunction with a body harness.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Mandarin collar – maximum neck protection
- Kneepad pockets – wear with kneepads for extra comfort
- Vertical zip chest pockets – accessible when wearing a harness
- Expandable ankle opening with zippers – easy removal
- SafetyICONTM on arm – visual EN Norm icon system
- 5cm FR AS Reflective Tape – double stitched for longer life
- Combat pocket on leg plus sleeve pocket – ample space
- Velcro® secured cuff tabs – close fit around wrist or gloves
- Side access pockets with flaps – with entry inside coverall
- ThermSAFETM plastic FR zippers – CE Certified
- Internal elastic 2Point adjustable waistband – ensures close fit
- Triple stitched side seams – Lifetime quality assurance
- Easy-StretchTM side panels – maximum wear comfort
|Colour :||Hi-Viz Yellow/Navy|
|Sizes :||M – 2XL REG LEG (31”/80cm)|
EN ISO 11611:2007, Class 1, A1
EN ISO 11612:2008, A1, B1, C1
EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3
IEC 61482-2: 2009, Class 1, EBT50=9.5cal/cm2
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ProGARM 6458 Linesman Coverall, Anti-Static, 9.5 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the ProGARM 6458 Linesman Coverall, Anti-Static, 9.5 cal/cm² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.