ProGARM 6444 Coverall, Anti-Static, 9.0 cal/cm²
The ProGARM 6444 Arc Overall is a premium quality Multi-Norm coverall that has been specifically designed for use by workers in the Utility, Petrochemical and Power Generation industries. This arc flash coverall has been certified to both Hi-Vizibility and Arc Flash European norms.
This multi-norm ProGARM 6444 Anti-Static, 9.0cal/cm² Coverall is of premium quality and is designed for workers in the Petrochemical, Utility and Power Generation industries. Certified to Hi-Visibility and Arc Flash European norms.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Mandarin collar – maximum neck protection
- Kneepad pockets – wear with kneepads for extra comfort
- Chest Pockets with zippers – secure storage
- Gas monitor loop – secure fixing point
- SafetyICONTM on arm – visual EN Norm icon system
- 5cm FR AS Reflective Tape – double stitched for longer life
- Phone Pocket on sleeve with flap – safe and secure
- Velcro® secured cuff tabs – close fit around wrist or gloves
- Side access pockets with flaps – with entry inside coverall
- ThermSAFETM plastic FR zippers – CE Certified
- Internal elastic 2Point adjustable waistband – ensures close fit
- Triple stitched side seams – Lifetime quality assurance
- Easy-StretchTM side panels – maximum wear comfort
- Action back for improved comfort
|Colour :||Hi-Viz Yellow/Navy|
|Sizes :||S-4XL REG LEG (31″/80cm) M-2XL TALL LEG (33″/85cm Short Leg version by rehemming)|
EN ISO 11611:2007, Class 1, A1
EN ISO 11612:2008, A1, B1, C1, E1
EN ISO20471:2013, Class 3
IEC 61482-2:2009, Class 1, ATPV=9.0cal/cm²
Fabric Tested to BS EN 13034:2005
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ProGARM 6444 Coverall, Anti-Static, 9.0 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the ProGARM 6444 Coverall, Anti-Static, 9.0 cal/cm² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.