ProGARM 5808 Jacket, Anti-Static, 9.0 cal/cm²
The ProGARM 5808 Arc Jacket works in conjunction with the ProGARM 5816 Arc Trousers. Much like the matching trousers, the Arc jacket is two toned for extra visibility. The Jacket includes a mandarin collar, easy seal chest pockets and a phone pocket. For comfort and convenience, the Arc Jacket has Velcro cuffs, an adjustable waistband for close fit and extended back protection.
This ProGARM 5808, Anti-Static, 9.0 cal/cm² Jacket is a best selling work Jacket featuring a Two Tone design for improved visibility. It is ideal for drivers or other wearers requiring a Trouser/Jacket combination. See also matching 5816 Trouser.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Mandarin collar – maximum neck protection
- Easy-Seal chest pocket flaps – no metal but secure
- Gas monitor loop – secure fixing point
- SafetyICONTM on arm – visual EN Norm icon system
- 5cm FR AS Reflective Tape – double stitched for longer life
- Phone Pocket on sleeve with flap – safe and secure
- Velcro® secured cuff tabs – close fit around wrist or gloves
- Side access pockets with flaps – prevents entry of debris
- ThermSAFETM plastic FR zipper – CE Certified
- Extended back – protection when bending over
- Triple stitched side seams – Lifetime quality assurance
- Easy-StretchTM side panels – maximum wear comfort
|Colour :||Hi-Viz Yellow/Navy|
|Sizes :||S – 4XL|
EN ISO 11611:2007, Class 1, A1
EN ISO 11612:2008, A1, B1, C1, E1
IEC 61482-2:2009, Class 1, ATPV=9,0cal/cm2
Fabric Tested to BS EN 13034:2005
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ProGARM 5808 Jacket, Anti-Static, 9.0 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the ProGARM 5808 Jacket, Anti-Static, 9.0 cal/cm² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.