Arc flash is a serious hazard. That’s why it’s important to take precautions when working in an area with an arc flash risk. One of the best ways to protect yourself is with a pair of Honeywell ISO Arc Flash Gloves.
The Honeywell ISO Arc Flash Glove is an insulating glove (1000V) designed for use in ARC Flash environment. (ATPV 21.6 Cal/cm2)
The IsoArc design combines electrical insulation protection and arc flash protection into one glove, without compromising user dexterity and mobility.
The IsoArc features grip finishing to help maintain a firm hold and reduce hand fatigue. The flame resistant exterior is finished in a work-safe vivid orange, while the natural latex beige colour of the interior provides high quality electrical insulation.
IsoArc protective gloves carry a RC rating, acknowledging their resistance to acid, ozone and oil as well as very low temperatures.
Honeywell ISO Arc Flash Glove features
- ARC Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) = 21.6 Cal/cm2
- Box Test = 4kA / 7kA
- Dielectric natural latex composition on chlorinated interior base
- Long life and precision
- Patterned finish gives offers grip in damp conditions
- Outer orange elastomer layer provides excellent mechanical resistance
- Anatomical shape makes flexing easier while ensuring a high level of protection
- Specifically designed to be used in Arc Flash environment
- Can be used without a leather overglove
- In accordance with standards EN 60903-2003, CEI 903-2002, IEC 61482-1-2
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.