The FLAMESTAT HIGH VIS COVERALL CLASS 3 8175 ATHS is a High vis certified coverall offering high flame protection. The Coverall is Co-certified with other FLAME products and material is metal free, allowing it to be used in ATEX environments.
Flamestat high vis coverall class 3 8175 ATHS
The FLAMESTAT HIGH VIS COVERALL CLASS 3 8175 ATHS is a dirt and oil repellent coverall, with inherent flame protection. The material is metal free and CORDURA® reinforced.
- Dirt Repellent
- Oil Repellent
- Water Repellent
- Reflective detailing on shoulders
- Front placket opening with zip to top of collar and concealed snap fastening
- 2 bellowed chest pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening, one with inside D-ring and pen strap
- Chest pocket with zip
- 2 front pockets
- 2 bellowed back pockets with flap and velcro fastening
- Hammer loop / Folding rule pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening and button and loop for sheath knife
- Leg pocket with flap and concealed snap fastening, 1 phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening
- CORDURA® reinforced knee pocket with inside opening
- Height adjustment for knee pads in knee pocket
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
Material – 45% modacrylic, 35% cotton, 18% polyamide, 2% anti-static fibre. Inherent flame protection. Reinforcement: 79% cotton FR, 20% polyamide, 1% anti-static fibre.
Weight – 300 g/m².
Available sizes – S-3XL
Available colours – Hi Vis Yellow/Navy (F171)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.