CATU ZVATDC 750/1500W DC Voltage Detector
The CATU ZVATDC 750/1500W DC Voltage Detector is a handy tool for working with or around electrical systems. It can detect DC voltages up to 1500W, making it ideal for use in a variety of settings. Plus, the CATU ZVATDC 750/1500W DC Voltage Detector is easy to use.
The CATU ZVATDC 750/1500W DC Voltage Detector is a two-pole voltage detector that is equipped with a flexible cable terminated by a magnetic clamp. The CATU ZVATDC 750/1500W DC Voltage Detector is a d.c. voltage detector with a voltage range of 0.75 to 1.5 kV and acoustic and optical signaling.
CATU ZVATDC 750/1500W DC Voltage Detector features
- 8 meters of cable
- Hook for catenary contact
- Magnetized handle for an easy use and connection to the rail
- Voltage presence is indicated by illumination of 6 red LEDs with accoustic signal
- Correct operation of the equipment is verified by pressing the test button which causes illumination of the 6 red LEDs and activation of the audible signal, and by releasing the test button which causes temporary illumination of 6 green LEDs
- Correct operation check consists in a built-in device
- No previous voltage adjustment required
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery, type 6 LR 61
- Packaging: plastic case
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Recommended stick: ZPTVZCR 4603 W
We can also provide you with a Calibration Certificate for this product for €120. Please specify if you require this service when making your enquiry.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.