The CATU ZETMR 35 Earthing Rail Clamp is the rail earthing clamp for the GTF rail (buried rail, streetcar). The CATU ZETMR 35 Earthing Rail Clamp is used for catenary, and is attached by manual tightening.
CATU ZETMR 35 Earthing Rail Clamp features
- Body material: copper-aluminium
- Clamping material: hardened steel 240 kg/mm
- Connection: for cablees fitted with screw terminal diameter of 12mm
- Clamping capacities: Clamped by 1/4 turn lever, electrical contact is maintained by an excentric arm.
- Clamps to neck of rail type 35 GTF
- Weight: 1.2kg
- lcc: 8 kA/1 s
- Dimensions: 115 x 63 x 40 mm
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.