The CATU CZ-55-R Wall-mounted Life Saving Kit (36kV) is a reliable and efficient way to protect people and equipment in the event of an electrical accident. The kit is designed for use in 36kV environments and features a wall-mounted enclosure that houses all of the necessary components.
The CATU CZ-55-R Wall-mounted Life Saving Kit is a 36kV rescue kits specifically designed for M.V. substations.
CATU CZ-55-R Wall-mounted Life Saving Kit contents
- 1 insulating stick
- 1 voltage detector with autotest, 1 rescue hook
- 1 insulated cable cutter
- 1 pair of insulating gloves
- 1 pair of insulating boots
- 1 talk can
- 1 safety instructions & safety aid posters
- 1 adhesive tape (black & yellow)
- size: 710 x 570 x 240mm
- weight: 18.5 kg
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.