The CATU CZ-54-R Wall-mounted Life Saving Kit includes insulating boots, insulating gloves, and many other contents. The kit helps protect workers from electric shock and arc flash hazards when working on or near live equipment. The kit is designed for use in M.V. substations and other high-voltage environments.
The CATU CZ-54-R Wall-mounted Life Saving Kit is a 25kV rescue kits specifically designed for M.V. substations.
CATU CZ-54-R Wall-mounted Life Saving Kit contents
- 1 insulating stick
- 1 voltage detector with autotest, 1 rescue hook
- 1 insulated cable cutter
- 1 pair of insulating gloves
- 1 pair of insulating boots
- 1 talk can
- 1 safety instructions & safety aid posters
- 1 adhesive tape (black & yellow)
- size: 710 x 570 x 240mm
- weight: 18.5 kg
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.