ArcFlash Knitted Long Sleeve T-Shirt is made of Survive-ARC fabric which is interlock knit. The shirt is designed for emergency services and those working in the hot metal, electrical workers, petrochemical oil, and gas industries. The shirt helps protect against arc flash and other workplace hazards.
Survive Arc Knitted Long Sleeve T-shirt with long sleeves and crew neck.
Knitted Long Sleeve T-Shirt Product Information
Colour: Navy Blue
Sizes: S – 5XL
Material: Survive-ARC® 8812 fabric, interlock knit, 203g/m².
Fabric Standard: ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; OSHA 1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO:11612; IEC 61482-1-1; OEKO TEX STD. 100.
Garment Standard: CE 0339.
ATPV¹: 10.9 cal/m².
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency service; the hot metal, oil, gas, and petro-chemical industries.
Knitted Long Sleeve T-Shirt Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 50% longer wear life then traditional 100% cotton garments.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.