Arc flash long johns are a specialized type of underwear designed to protect the wearer from arc flashes. Arc flashes can cause serious injury or death, so it is important to have adequate protection when working in an area where they may occur.
Survive Arc Work wear Long Johns with elasticated waist and front fly vent.
Survive Arc Knitted Long Johns Product Information
Colour: Navy Blue
Sizes: S – 7XL
Material: Survive-ARC® 8812 fabric, interlock knit, 203 g/m².
Fabric Standard: ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; OSHA 1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO:11612; IEC 61482-1-1; OEKO TEX STD. 100;
Garment Standard: CE 0339
ATPV¹: 10.9 cal/m²
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency services; the hot metal, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries.
Survive Arc Knitted Long Johns Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments.
Read morre about what arc flash clothing is made of.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.