Chambray arc flash shirts are the lightest and most comfortable option for workers who need to wear a flame-resistant shirt as a single layer garment. Made from permanently flame-resistant cotton, they are perfect for hot environments where you need breathability and comfort.
Survive Arc Shirt – Chambray 8.3 cal/cm² – Light weight long sleeve work wear shirt with buttons and 2 breast pockets with buttons. New “Easy fit” design for comfort fit and fashionable appearance.
Colour: Chambray Blue
Material: Permanently flame resistant Cotton 185g/m²
NFPA 70E; ASTM F1506; EN 531 ; ASTM F1959 ; IEC
61482-1-1 & OEKO TEX STD. 100
ASTM F2621 ; SANS 724: 2010; IEC 61482-1-1, IEC 61482-2
ATPV¹: 8.3 cal/cm²
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency services; the hot metal, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries.
Survive Arc Shirt Features
- The lightest shirt that can be worn as a single layer garment in HRC 2
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.