Arc flash-rated sweatshirts are made with special materials that protect you from arc flashes. They are also designed to keep you warm and comfortable. If you work in an environment where there is a risk of an arc flash incident, it’s a good idea to wear an arc flash-rated sweatshirt.
Survive Arc Knitted Round Neck Sweatshirt 21.8 cal/cm² – Jersey with long sleeves, a round neck. Rib knit on neck, cuffs and bottom hem.
Knitted Round Neck Sweatshirt Product Information
Sizes: XS – 5XL
Material: UltraSoft® fleece, 372g/m². Cuff/neck/hem:UltraSoft® Rib knit
ASTM F1506 ; NFPA 70E ; OSHA 1910.269 ; EN ISO 11612 ;
EN 340 ; OEKO TEX STD. 100 ; ASTM F1959 & IEC 61482-1-1
IEC 61482-2 ; ASTM F2621
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency services; the hot metal, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries.
Knitted Round Neck Sweatshirt Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.