Made of ultrasoft interlock knit, this shirt is guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment and is also water washable at home or in industrial laundries. Plus, its excellent breathability means that you’ll stay cool and dry even during the most strenuous activities.
Survive Arc Knitted Polo Shirt 10.9 cal/cm² – Work wear Polo shirt with long sleeves and collar with 3 buttons
Survive Arc Knitted Polo Shirt Product Information
Colour: Navy Blue & Sky Blue
Sizes: S – 5XL
Material: Ultrasoft Interlock knit, 203 g/m².
ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; OSHA
EN 340; EN ISO: 11612;
IEC 61482-1-1 & OEKO TEX STD. 100
ATPV¹: 10.9 cal/cm2
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency services; the hot metal, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries
Survive Arc Knitted Polo Shirt Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.