A balaclava made of UltraSoft fabric and with a thread of Nomex® is perfect for electrical industry, hot metal industry and petrochemical and related industries. The Arc Flash Balaclava Twin Layer is designed to protect the head, neck and face from arc flash burn injuries.
Full face hood made from double layer of arch flash fabric, covers face and neck down to the shoulders, two eye openings
Balaclava Twin Layer Product Information
Sizes: One Size
Material: Fabric: UltraSoft® fabric, knitted, 220 g/m². Thread: Nomex®
Fabric: ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; OSHA 1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO: 11612; IEC 61482-1-1 & OEKO TEX STD. 100
Garment: ATPV¹ : 28.2 cal/cm². HAF²: 92.4%
Application: Electrical industry, hot metal industry and petro- chemical and related industries
Balaclava Twin Layer Features
Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter
- 50% Longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.