V-Watch Personal Voltage Detectors – It can save your life. It’s that simple.
Worn on the outside of your clothing at mid-torso, the V-Watch® provides that extra level of safety by detecting and alerting you to the presence of electric fields or energized electrical equipment surrounding high voltage electrical systems. In emergencies, crews can move in safety to quickly restore power. It is available in two versions – Standard and Pro. The Pro version allows comes with a mute feature. Each model comes in a tough nylon carrying case lanyard that is worn around the neck during use.
There are two versions of the C-10 Carrying Case Lanyard available. The C-10 Carrying Case Lanyard is made with a black shielded material. The NEW C-10FR Carrying Case Lanyard is made with a high-visibility safety green material that is shielded with the added benefit of an outer layer of flame resistant material.
V-Watch Personal Voltage Detector Features
V-Watch Personal Voltage Detector Specifications
- Sensitivity: Factory Set at 50/60 Hertz sensing threshold
(first beep). The V-Watch will only detect AC voltage.
Do not use below 2400 Volts line-to-ground.
- Typical Warning Distance: About 7 feet (2.13 m.) from a
4kV (2.4kV line-to-ground) AC conductor.
- Operating Temperature: -20˚ to +120˚F (-29˚ to 49˚C)
- Operating Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Battery: 9V alkaline 1604A, IEC 6LR61. Life is 2 years
in storage, 1 year typical usage.
- Beeper Sound Pressure Level: 100 decibels
- Water Withstand: Protected from falling rain per IEC-529,
- Weight (with battery): 5.2 oz. (147 g.)
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 2.88” x 1.25” (8.89 cm. x 7.32 cm. x 3.18 cm.)
- Voltage Range: 2400VAC line-to-ground and above
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.