The Sofamel PATL-MPLB Earthing and short-circuit kit is designed for work on medium voltage overhead lines.
The equipment offers protection against an accidental commissioning or voltage return during maintenance and repair operations.
The MPL clamp is locked in place by a screw.
The kit is equipped with MPUP carrier for simpler and less time-consuming installation. Also it complies with IEC 61230 standard.
Sofamel PATL-MPLB Earthing and short-circuit kit contents:
- 2 x MPL aluminium alloy made clamps with locking screw to be used on cylindrical conductors with diameter ranging from 5 to 45 mm, flat bars up to 45 mm, bending bus-bars up to 45 mm and fixing points – from 20 to 25 mm
- 1 x MPLP aluminium alloy made carrier clamp with securing screw for use on cylindrical conductors with diameter ranging from 5 to 45 mm, flat bars up to 45 mm, bending bus-bars up to 45 mm and fixing points between 20 and 25 mm
- 2 x copper cables with PVC insulation (70 mm2 section), lenght: 2.5 m
- 1 x copper cable with PVC insulation (70 mm2 section), lenght: 15 m
- 1 x TT-50 milling earthing lathe.
- 1 x earthing rod
- 1 x telescopic pole (1,10m folded and 2m extended) with anchorage button
- 1 x plastic storage case
- 1 x bag for the earthing rod and telescopic pole storage
Sofamel Earthing and Short Circuit Equipment for Medium Voltage overhead lines
|CODE||REFERENCE||SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT MAX. ICC|
|665285||PATL-MPLB / 7070||19 KA / 1s|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.