Crowcon Gas-Pro is a confined space entry monitoring solution for workers and fleet managers, and is now supported by the Crowcon I-Test bump test and calibration station.
Offering detection of up to 5 gases in a compact and rugged solution, Gas-Pro has an easy-to-read top mount display combining ease of use and user focused features.
An optional internal pump, activated with the flow plate, takes the pain out of pre-entry testing and allows Gas-Pro to be worn either in pumped or diffusion modes.
Crowcon Gas-Pro Features:
- Confined Space Entry Monitor – Large, easy-to-read top mount display for hands free observation
- +ve Safety™ giving a quick and easy tri-colour status indication
- 5 Gas Monitor – Up to 5 gases in a compact and rugged design
- Single button operation and intuitive functionality reducing training time
- Reliable Li-ion battery, providing over 19hrs use from a 5hr charge
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry mode
- Flexible and convenient options for bump testing and calibration
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.