The CATU ZVAT DC IND DC Voltage Detector is a two-pole voltage detector with AC Induced Voltage Indication to indicate the presence of voltage between the catenary and the rail. The CATU ZVAT DC IND DC Voltage Detector discriminates the real voltage from the induced one.
CATU ZVAT DC IND DC Voltage Detector features
- 10 meters of cable.
- Hook for catenary contact.
- Magnetized handle for an easy use and connection to the rail.
- Presence of real voltage indicated by illumination of red LEDs with acoustic signal
- Presence of induced voltage is indicated by illumination of green LEDs and flashing of orange LEDs with acoustic signal
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery, type 6 LR 61.
- End fittings: round threaded brass M25.00 x 3.5 or other on request.
- Packaging: carrying bag.
- Weight: 1.5 kg.
- Recommended stick: ZPTVZCR 5603
We can also provide you with a Calibration Certificate for this product for €120. Please specify if you require this service when making your enquiry.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.